HEB Installed a Variety of M&E Services
Mechanical services included:
• Hybrid ventilation units to classrooms
• Heat recovery units to Staff and toilet areas
• Air conditioning to the server room
• Air handling unit for the sports hall and changing facilities
• Cold-water booster tank & Gas fired water heaters to server the domestic services
• Boilers to provide heating throughout
• Gas safety system
A central TREND BMS system which had control over the mechanical plant for time schedules and fault indication.
Electrical services consisted of the following:
• Fire alarm throughout linked to the existing school
• Access control
• Intruder alarm
• CCTV System
• Data system
• Disabled refugee alarm
• Disabled WC alarm
• Electrical car charging points
• Dimmable lighting within the classrooms and sports hall PIR controlled lighting in all other areas.
The new extension had a redevelopment externally which included a new car park complete with lighting and EV charging points all installed by HEB.